Saturday, March 25, 2017

New Update: So I am going to write a horror fiction story about ta, da Zombies! I have been away from my writing for quite a long time because I was doing so many other projects. I am running many different parts of the projects that we do. I was thinking I like doing everything but I miss writing.  I like reading so I go on Amazon and read other authors books. I find a lot of the book very interesting and I like the different points of view for the non fiction books. I like the fiction if it is horror or science fiction. I have to say I am very much into Amazon Prime. I get to read free books but I don't mind paying for books because I show my support for other authors works. It is a long shot but I like doing projects I believe in. You have to believe in what you do, if not how will others believe in you. Well, I am off to finish updating non the other social sites and want to leave this picture as a reminder of what I have in store for my readers.  (Picture not in book). Thanks for stopping by and checking out this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment