Monday, April 8, 2019

Back!!!!

Yes, I am back and work has been wonderful!!! I have to admit that when my dog got sick I didn't know what to do or even think, Everything worked out and now I am into all of these crazy new things and I love it!!! So many great things are happening and I can say that I do feel wonderful!!! I have written a book (you knew that but I have decided to sell lingerie!!! Yep, me a sales person and I have to say that making people happy is great. My dog walking and running again is wonderful. Seeing her (at her age) moving around like she does is amazing. We spend a great deal of time together (when I am working and off work). I want to thank all of the people that brought the book so that I could get money coming in while taking the dog to the doctor and her having surgery.

Well, I am going to go and do what I do well but I will be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment