Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This is my very first blog about my book The 21 Day Plan for A New Life!!!

 I am indeed excited about my book being released through Amazon and being on Kindle but the road to doing it took a long time.  I know that there are plenty of authors that have books written in the same area as mine but my book still makes for very fascinating reading.  If you ask me the question: Where are you now in life?  My answer would be: Just where I want to be with more to come.  I have such a smile on my face and light in my eyes while just saying this because it took me a long time to get where I am but I would not trade a moment of it.

My book is about changing your life now not waiting for the moment to come along, each page deals with a different part of life and there is even a notes section where you track you progress day by day, my email: abotivation@live.com, my phone number: 1-347-318-2592, website: http://abmotivation.webs.com .  I talk about things such as self esteem, sex, spiritual change, motivation, self control, family, friendships, weight lose or gain and more. My book doesn't cost much and you get so much information and if you start doing things in it right away it will take no time for your changes to come.
Order it here on Amazon or for Kindle- http://www.amazon.com/Arlene-Brown/e/B00AAQBPNA

I get up everyday birds outside my window, coffee in my favorite cup, thoughts in my head about next steps then I go to my computer with my dog beside me watching me and I start my day.  My thoughts are never on money but rather on how can I change the world a little. 

As of right this moment I am working on another book, managing my regular business, about to add more activities to my life and looking forward to pulling together a special project.  My daily life somewhat still follows my book because why would I tell others to do it if I wouldn't do it.  I am a woman that takes all of life's small moments and rolls them into courses of the day.  I still help as many others as I can and why not without the help of others I would not be where I am.  If you are reading this blog then you are no different than me. You want a happier life, motivation, new friendship, you want to help others and go to bed at night knowing that you didn't just go through a day, you lived it!

I know that you feel to yourself why follow her blog and my answer is: If you follow this blog you will, get to know me : ), get information for free that other places you might have to pay for, be encouraged to meet other people and make friends (As in really speak not just join a page and then never hear from that person), join my book club and we read together by messenger, change things in your life with my help (just a little advice, guidance and information on what and where to get what you need), go to my seminars 1/2 price or even FREE or get my books FREE and that could just be the start.

To me if you aren't totally happy job, relationship, friendship or family wise there is no time like now to change those things and if you have a Facebook (Like) page, Youtube, Myspace, LinkedIn or any other sites that you want advertised or viewed to help you with your business or anything I can help with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment