Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year Changes, hmm???

We all believe that we should change our lives at the beginning of every New Year but is that true???

My answer is "NO, It's NOT!!! My belief is that you can change your life at ANYTIME but you have to want to really put forth an effort to do so.  I do believe that we all want, need or would like to help someone that we care about, love or just give some that we don't know help.  Yeah, I grant you it takes more heart to put yourself out there on the line knowing that you won't get anything back or maybe the person that you are helping will never know who you are.  The satisfaction in it though is you know what you have done to enrich your life and that person's life.  I know you will get satisfaction, pride and to some extent contentment knowing what you have done and why you have done it.  I don't believe in resolutions because they are often NOT KEPT and the fact that we place such high standards on ourselves isn't a great thing. It's okay but then if we don't do everything or something does not work out then we sad, in disbelief and disappointed in ourselves.  My goals, dreams and wishes for myself and others are one day at a time and one moment at a time.  I feel it's a more realistic approach to life and how to best make it work.  I am not one for posting a great deal of pictures but every now and then some are worth taking a look at so I will post my Instagram when I get it.  Today my goal was reaching out more and taking more advice and I did start doing just that.  I awoke this morning saying to myself "What are my steps for today?'  My first one was connect with people that I care about (family and Friends). My second was work on my book promotion because I am still getting my name out there. My third was make sure that I help someone somewhere and in doing so I help myself all easy and all satisfies me.  I guess I will let you know this about me now, I am a believer in GOD and Jesus (Firmly), I don't see myself as perfect, I like active conversation alot and when something I set for a goal is done I always want to do something else.

How about you, what are your thoughts in where you see your life going from this moment on?
If you want to tell me I am interested in hearing it  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment