Friday, January 11, 2013

Enlightenment of the Intelligent Human

I am thinking that I know my life well as I am sure that you feel that way also but there are things that come along and situations that you say to yourself "What the hell was I thinking?"  However, the good part of that is if you asked yourself that question then you are indeed thinking and that's part of what enlightenment is all about.  The chance to learn, grow, renew, change and be a better you is what can make your life so much better and whole. It truly is like a light switched on but you know that it is your mind talking to you and saying "Whoa, it's like this really!".  I have had a great deal of those moments and believe me the amount of honesty that it takes to admit the truth to yourself then make the changes based on what you have learned is bigger than anything that you will have to tackle in the long run.  The great thing is we all have that capability and if we can't do it alone then we can reach out our hand an someone will reach back.  The problem with that is the choices that we make for ourselves with family, friends and relationships determines who reaches back to us.  Knowing that you need to surround yourself with loving, creative, intelligent and understanding people is something said better than done and it is NOT easy but it is possible.  You can do it and yes, it is inside you once you know and understand to overall benefit of making your enlightenment a reality.  You don't need me to tell you that enlightenment comes in a variety of ways sometimes by comparing situations, sometimes looking at objects that seem to have a "click" in your mind and sometimes you see it in people.  However, if that bulb turns on in your head you should allow it to light and become brighter and brighter until it completely lights up the darkness that you carry around inside you. I know that you may say I don't feel that way but if you do and are being very upfront with yourself then you will admit it and start your "Bright Recovery".  I know I composed a new phase just then but I had no other way to say what I was thinking and yes, I do consider that I speak different than most people and I see the world through virgin eyes.  I have just as you had days when the job I worked was the pitts, my marriage didn't click, the kids were so much more than I thought that they would be and I owed more money than I could count in figures number wise. If by any chance you have a thought and it is a good one then you have made a mind move and enhanced your brain, continue with it and make it a reality and enhance your physical body and lifestyle as well. If any of this pertains to you then this blog starts your enlightenment process please come back and read the next blog I am here and reaching out to you (Smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment